The “Ethyleneamines Market” Report 2019-2024 has adopted a systematic way to evaluate the dynamics of the overall market. Ethyleneamines Market reports offers detailed assessment of the Ethyleneamines including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, market landscape, opportunities and competitor strategies.
Ask for Sample PDF of Ethyleneamines Market Report @ https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245132
Ethyleneamines Market Covers the Following Manufacturers:
Have Any Query? Ask Our Industry Experts @ https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245132
Key Market Trends:
Accelerating Demand for Pesticides from Developing Countries
– In India, pesticides have been extensively used for alleviating the gross loss of crops, due to the infestation of pests and diseases. Major factors driving the Indian market include, greater demand for food grains, limited availability of arable land, along with increasing exports, growth in horticulture and floriculture, and increasing public awareness regarding pesticides.
– In Indonesia, the agrochemical industry has been witnessing a relatively steady-to-high growth, which has been primarily attributed to advancements in the pesticides and fertilizer industries. While the prevalence of chemical application in agricultural land is likely to continue, human, animal, and environmental health concerns are expected to play key roles in driving the growth for safer products, like plant growth regulators.
– The Brazilian pesticide market has unique characteristics that differentiate it from other markets. These characteristics include higher margins and concentrations, and continuous sustainable agricultural growth.
– The Russian pesticides market can be characterized as actively developing. For instance, from 2008 to 2014, the market grew 1.5 times. Positive factors of the Russian market development include soil intensification and government support for the agricultural producers and pesticide producers.
– The aforementioned trend is likely to be a growth driver for the market.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– With over 52% of the global demand, Asia-Pacific is the most promising market for ethyleneamines, which is likely to dominate the market in the near future. This domination can be attributed to the growing demand for agro chemicals and adhesives & sealants in the region.
– China and India account for over 75% of the demand for ethyleneamines and China is the major shareholder in creating the market demand for ethyleneamines in this region. Ethyleneamines is required in a large number of industries in China, including, personal care, textile, adhesives and paints, automotive, and several others.
– China has the world’s largest automotive market in terms of production. This is likely to boost the demand for ethyleneamines, owing to its requirement as a fuel additive.
– The country has achieved some milestones in shale gas exploration both in capacity and in drilling techniques. This makes it one of the top shale gas suppliers, worldwide. This, in turn, increased the demand for ethyleneamines from the oil & gas sector in the country, owing to its requirement during the refining processes.
– In addition to this, the pharmaceutical industry in the country is expected to witness a rapid growth which is likely to augment the demand for ethyleneamines from the sector owing to its requirement as a raw material.
– Overall, with the consistent growth in the countries like China, India and Japan, the demand for Ethyleneamines is expected to increase at a faster pace in the overall region, in the coming years. The huge growth of Asia-Pacific is quite instrumental in expansion of the global ethyleneamines market.
Ask For Discount @ https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-discount/14245132
Scope of the Report:
Important Points Covered in Ethyleneamines Market Report:
- Ethyleneamines market gives assessments for the regional level analysis with Production, Consumption, Imports, and Exports.
- Ethyleneamines market forecasts for a minimum of five years of all the mentioned segments.
- Ethyleneamines market shares drivers, constraints, opportunities, threats, challenges, investment opportunities.
- Share constraints for the new entrants in Ethyleneamines market
- Include manufacturing process, suppliers, price, production and consumption analysis.
This report covers the following questions:
- What are the difficulties to showcase development?
- What will the market estimate be in 2024 and what will the improvement rate be?
- Who are the major key venders in this market space?
- What are the drivers and opportunities of Ethyleneamines market?
Price of Report: $ 4250 (Single User License)
Purchase Ethyleneamines Market Report @ https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245132
Ethyleneamines Market Covers Following Points in TOC:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing demand from various end-use industries
4.1.2 Accelerating Demand for Pesticides from Developing Countries
4.1.3 Developing Consumer Awareness Concerning Cleanliness and Hygiene
4.2.1 Hazardous Health Effects Due to Direct Exposure
4.2.2 Increasing Usage of Bio-based Products for Agriculture in Developed Countries
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Price Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Ethylenediamine (EDA)
5.1.2 Heavy Ethyleneamines (DETA, TETA, TEPA, AEP, etc.)
5.2 By End-user Industry
5.2.1 Personal Care
5.2.2 Pulp & Paper
5.2.3 Adhesives, Paints, and Resins
5.2.4 Agro Chemicals
5.2.7 Oil & Gas
5.2.10 Other End-user Industries
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Akzo Nobel NV
6.4.2 Arabian Amines Company
6.4.3 BASF SE
6.4.4 Delamine BV
6.4.5 Diamines and Chemicals Limited
6.4.7 HELM AG
6.4.8 Huntsman International LLC
6.4.9 INEOS Group Limited
6.4.10 LyondellBasell Industries NV
6.4.11 Oriental Union Chemical Corporation
6.4.12 Sadara Chemical Company
6.4.13 Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
6.4.14 Tosoh Corporation
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Increasing R&D for New Product Development
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Organization: Industry Research
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187 / +14242530807
Email: [email protected]